Wherever You Do Business, We’ve Got You Covered
Your roof is the most essential part of your commercial building, protecting your vital stock and equipment from the elements. You don’t want just anyone messing around up there!
At Indy Roof Company, managing building code compliance, ventilation, temperature regulation, and employee safety is all just part of a days’ work. We have the resources and experience to handle jobs of any size. Whether you’re fixing a leak or re-roofing your entire commercial premises, our qualified team will get the job done with minimal disruption to your business.
Our comprehensive range of commercial roofing options includes:
- Metal: an exceptionally durable and long-lasting system for flat, low slope, and pitched roofs. Metal roofing is energy-efficient, easy to maintain, and available in a range of colors and styles.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) or TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin): a single-ply for rubber roofing for low slope / flat roofs. EPDM roofing is cost-effective, durable, lightweight, and relatively quick to install.
- Modified Bitumen: a multi-ply asphalt-based system for flat roofs. Modified bitumen roofing is torch-applied, with seams melted together for superior water resistance.
- Asphalt Shingles: While asphalt shingles can’t be used on low slope roofs, they are the least expensive option for pitched roofs. Asphalt shingles are highly versatile and easy to install and repair.
Indy Roof Company can handle most specialized commercial roofing applications, including:
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Multifamily Complexes
- High Security Buildings
- Data Centers and Server Rooms
- Cold Storage Buildings.